Thursday, January 14, 2010

January Fun



Hi! I've been busy doing some computer graphics lately, which really interests me.

Like this--my new logo.

SUPER ADAM GALAXY

I've also been making more movies and putting them on my YouTube channel. I really enjoy making movies and I've been doing more sci-fi stuff lately, with the help of friends, which is great! Here's my latest, with my good friend, Noah.



Noah and I went ice skating on the river in Biddeford last weekend and we had a blast! It was cold, though. We rented hockey sticks and we passed a puck around and that was wicked fun, so I'd love to go again soon. I'm glad my skates from last year still fit. Maybe I should buy a hockey stick?

We've finally finished watching the four seasons of Doctor Who and the two specials--kind of sad, too--Season 5 is next! Speaking of the Doctor, Olivia showed me this--a steampunk Dalek, which I think is pretty cool. I wonder if I could build one?



Friday is our new class day, which is tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to a new Algebra class, especially. The literature and immigration classes sound pretty interesting, too, but we have lots of reading to do. Oh! I'm reading The Hunger Games and really liking it.

That's it for now! TTYL dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...