Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life. ~C-3PO

It's not that I'm exactly suffering, but it hasn't been happy-happy-joy-joy for me lately, either. Don't get me wrong, going to the Northeast Unschooling Conference with my family was awesome, and just what I needed, given the way this summer has been. What to tell you, Interwebs? Let's just say things got not so good there, with a now ex-friend. Yeah.

Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? ~Han Solo

So, moving on. Like I said, the unschooling conference was Epic. Read more about it here. One of the coolest things was just being able to hang out with a bunch of unschooling kids for four days. It was really fun playing this game called Werewolves with a big group of kids. I didn't get to bed until 3am, one time-that's how fun Werewolves is.

NEUC - 2010, werewolf x infinity
moderator, ie, God

I feel like I made some friends at the unschooling conference. I know I met some really cool people.

The Game!
secret handshake

Zeke!
all ages

These people...
Bananagrams

Everyone!
strike a pose


It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters. ~Luke

In other news, I did this to my hair.

o.m.g. cooooool.

I'm still getting used to it.

we all love his new 'do

PS, Happy Not Back To School!

-Adam 0_o

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! My mom showed it to me. I like your videos, we have been trying to find some software for a while so I can make some. Maybe I'll run into you and your friends at some point. Ok- off to play some HALO Reach... Do you play xbox? Erik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...