Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey wait... its January!

Hello people of the world and other various life forms,I know I haven't posted since October but now I'm going to sum up what I have been doing:

This December my sister and I were singing with The Magic of Christmas,and it was super awesome! my mom took a video of are choir's rehearsal,



It was cool getting to sing with the Magic Of Christmas... but very tiring.
There was a total of eleven shows and two shows almost each day, but as I said it was very cool.

Also before the crazy holiday season my friend Noah and I made an epic battle of two wizards, and only the first parts out but anyway...



So as you can see I have been working with effects more, I mostly have been making effects photos which is really fun so for an example







Those are some of the things I have been making,and in other things CHRISTMAS!

Okay first off it... was ... AWESOME, I got some really cool things and one of the coolest things I got was Fxhome CompositeLab Pro!



My Christmas was great and I got allot of awesome video games, Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2! And my sister and I got...


It is so epic and so fun to play with my family, and I have been having fun playing and doing all this stuff since November. so that's a piece of what i have been doing. Oh and HAPPY delayed NEW YEAR

Adam O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...