Saturday, November 14, 2009

What I Want To Do

I want to:

Bear hug my sister

Unwrap the duck tape from my sword

Go work on the Movie that I'm making

Watch episode 11 of GLEE

Attack an evil dwarf on dragon wars

Play My Sims Wii


Yesterday I went to book club and we talked about The Adoration Of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson. The main character is Jenna Fox. Her mother tells her that she had been in a coma and so Jenna doesn't remember what her life was. Jenna's parents give her some discs that have her life recorded from ages 1-to-17. But has science changed her, and is she really Jenna?
You would have to read it to find out. And the book has really intetresting questions-- it really makes you think.

Right now my sister and I are taking a 10 week set of classes which are Geometry, Writing, Algebra, and Geography. My favorite is Algebra.

Here are some pictures that I took recently at Portland and at home.

A Upside Down W0RLD
W O R L D
The chair in the sunlight
Pretty morning
Flower bed
The person in the window


Chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...