Friday, July 31, 2009

Awesome!!!!

Two days ago I got Wario and Luigi on Super Mario 64 DS if you now what that is, and I'm really excited that I figured out what to do to get them.

By the way, I heard my friend's friend talking about this website which is like Wikipedia for Star Wars geeks.

Speaking of Star Wars you know Yoda in the Phantom Menace? Well, he looked cross-eyed to me if you think he looks cross-eyed or weird please comment.



This is my random video of the month. Cracked. Me. Up.



These also made me crack up.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Okay one more thing...



May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...