Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hi, welcome to my new blog!

photo credit, Olivia Bradstreet, 2009.

I'm glad you stopped by! My parents and my big sister have blogs and I thought it would be fun to have one too. I'm an unschooler, which means I don't go to school and never have. Both my sister and I learn by doing things in the real world, reading a ton, helping around the house, playing, and doing just about anything interesting. I'll be writing about things that I find interesting, like Legos, Star Wars, video games, books, politics, movies, the beach, friends, my pets, music...and more! One of my favorite things to do is build with Legos and photograph them doing normal things. I'll save that for another post, though. I also like to build weird things with Legos. Like this.



Again, thanks for reading, it's always great to get comments, so thanks!

Until next time...Don't Panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...